Are you ready to create the change you desire as a leader, professional or business owner?
Consultant. Coach. Entrepreneur. Author. Speaker. Leader. Wife. Mom. Grandma. Positive Energy Guru!
I am so glad you are here!
My name is Cheryl Leitschuh. I'm an experienced, energy driven, entrepreneur with a passion for helping leaders and entrepreneurs experience the focus, direction and success they deserve and desire.
Let me ask you a few questions to help you get started.
- Do you sometimes lack confidence and wonder if you are doing the “right” thing?
- Do you enjoy learning new tools to expand your success?
- Do you wonder if you are on the right path, in the right job or serving the best role for you?
- Do you enjoy what you do but want additional resources to enhance your focus and results?
- Are you willing to invest the time and energy to learn, grow and expand your influence and impact?
If you answer “yes” to any of the above, you have come to the right place. I work with YOU to achieve greater confidence, focus and results. I bring the right tools at the right time. I craft what you need to BE the leader you were meant to be.
What is it like to work with Cheryl? “The results of our time together has impacted me a number of ways, both personal and professional. I was able to get a clear focus on my personal priorities and put together a plan to help guide me to meeting my own expectations. Professionally your guidance helped me gain the confidence to lead my company to the next level. I was able to work through a very tough situation, make the decision I needed to that ultimately has led me and my company to a better place.”
President, Experienced Resources
Does this describe you? You have advanced in your career because of your hard work, passion and expertise. You know there is more for you to do and you have a desire to invest in your efforts to knowing more. You are a get-it-done person who is respected by others for your desire to make it happen. BUT, something is missing. You want to be more confident, focused and successful but you don’t know what you don’t know.